IMPORTANT NOTE: The following is a translation into English of our German General Terms of Business to promote understandability for our foreign customers. The Contract and the General Business Terms remain subject to German Law and German jurisdiction.
The team does not assume responsibility for misprints, accuracy or completeness of all information and statements as well as their manner of presentation. The respect of rights to images, texts, trademarks, as well as all other digital elements resides with the authors and companies named and stated herein. In the event of a copyright infringement by display of an image or text on our website, we do not act scienter and we kindly ask You to inform us about any copyright infringement we are committing. Thereafter we will promptly remove all disputable services.
The logos, design elements, images and trademarks used on this website are intellectual property of ME Munich Enterprise GmbH. Logos and trademarks held by ME may under no circumstances be used by third parties. For any further questions please refer to the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org. Design elements and layout of this website may not be copied or reproduced, except written permission has been granted. Please regard trademark and copyright law as well as neighboring rights. Not authorized use and/or copyright or trademark infringements will promptly be prosecuted in civil and criminal courts.
Conditions of use and liability of Wiesn Camp GmbH for Wies’n Camp:
1. People registered on the Wies’n Camp are covenant to follow the intern rules of Wies’n Camp and to comply with the instructions of the safety personnel.
2. The consumption of alcoholic beverages outside of the catering area is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, it is strictly prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages along into the Wies’n Camp area. Infringement of this rule will be sanctioned by the safety personnel. Alcoholic beverages brought along will be retained and handed back on the day of departure.
3. Only registered guests are allowed to use the tents assigned to them. Visitors are not permitted on the Wies’n Camp area and will be immediately expelled from the area.
4. As soon as the custumer filled in a reservation and paid via PayPal, he receives a reservation confirmation. When the confirmation is sent, the contract is completed. The customer is assigned the right to withdraw from the contract until four weeks in advance of the agreed day of arrival. If the customer withdraws from the contract, all payments (apart from a processing fee of 10€) will be refunded via PayPal.
In case the customer’s withdrawal from the contract is enacted less than four weeks, but more than ten workdays in advance of the agreed day of arrival, the customer will be refunded 50% of the payment that has been performed to the Wies’n Camp. If the customer withdraws from the contract ten workdays or later in advance of the agreed day of arrival, we can unfortunately not give any refunds. In any case, we only refund the money paid for the accommodation, not the transaction fees. In any case, the customer is free to substantiate greater saved expenditures by the landlord.
5. The tenant is obliged to entirely remove all personal items and trash from the tent resp. caravan or container before check-out. In case of gross contamination of tent, caravan, container or the isolation mats the deposit will be retained. The tenant is free to substantiate that damage has not occurred, or, that it is substantially lower than the deposit. The landlord reserves the right, in case of a damage exceeding the retained the deposit, to charge the tenant for this higher damage compensation.
6. The general rest hours (1 a.m. – 7:30 am) have to be respected.
7. We recommend to constantly carry valuables with you. We do not assume any liability for valuables that have been left in the tents, unattended in the office or in the car in case of theft. We also do not assume any liability for damages on cars, parked on the campground.
8. It is strictly prohibited to light open fire on the Wies’n Camp area.
9. It is not permitted to bring animals onto the Wies’n Camp area.
10. On the day of departure, the tent needs to be emptied until 11.00 a.m., otherwise we have to charge for another day of stay.
11. With the completed check-in-form, you will receive a control wristband. This wristband cannot be transferred to others. Access to the Wies’n Camp area can only be permitted when your wear undamaged wristbands.
12. We kindly request you to keep the area clean, so that all guest can have a pleasant stay.
13. Disclaimer of liability
13.1. We and our agent personnel are unrestrictedly liable for intentional and grossly negligent behavior.
13.2. In case of ordinary negligence, we are only liable if fundamental contractual obligations are infringed. Fundamental contractual obligations are such obligations that for the sense and the purpose of the contract need to be warranted to the guest, as they substantially affect the proper implementation of the contract, and the guest can reasonably rely on their adherence.
13.3. Our liability for ordinarily negligent behavior is limited to the damages that are typical and foreseeable for this type of contract.
13.4. We do not assume liability for collateral damages or loss of profits in case of ordinary negligence – except a case of unrestricted liability of Sec. 13.2. is applicable.
13.5. Limitations or disclaimers of liability subsequent to Sec. 13.2, 13.3., or 13.4. are not applicable if a strict liability regardless of fault is stated by law; or if liability was assumed within a contractual guarantee; or in case of injury of body, life, or health.
13.6. Provided that our liability is disclaimed or limited, this disclaimer or limitation is also applicable for the personal liability of our statutory representatives and agents.